We have invited Johan Annell, Partner, Asia Perspective, to a seminar in Gothenburg on March 15 to elaborate on the following questions that foreign manufacturers has been and will be facing in 2023.
- What were the learnings and most memorable moments from life during the pandemic period in China?
- How has the rapid transition in covid-policy affected individuals and businesses?
- How has the business environment in China changed the past 3 years?
- How are foreign manufacturers investing in China and what can we expect?
- What are Chinese companies and entrepreneurs focusing on to compete in China and globally?
- Where will shifting global value chains and the trends of East Asia regionalization take us?
- What can we expect from financial investments and M&A activities in industrial companies the year ahead?
Johan Annell is one of the partners at Asia Perspective and leads the Beijing office. He has a degree in Industrial Engineering and Management from Chalmers University of Technology, speaks fluent Chinese and background in the automotive industry.
Asia Perspective is a leading Nordic management consultancy supporting clients in East Asia since 2011 within sourcing & supply-chain, market entry & market expansion, M&A, interim management, transformation & restructuring. Asia Perspective has offices in Stockholm, Helsinki, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangdong (Zhongshan), Vietnam (Ho Chi Mihn city), Jakarta (Indonesia) and a wide network across East Asia.
Where? Gothenburg, venue TBC.
When? Wednesday, March 15, 2023, at 09:00 – 10:30 CET
Cost: SCTC Members free of charge. Non-Members SEK 250 to be invoiced after the event. Not a member yet – apply here!
Click HERE for registration.