- 5 Mars, 2020
Volvo Buses and Mexico city bus rapid transit system
Business Sweden together with Volvo Buses and Metrobus, Mexico City Public transport authorities organizing workshop about Mexico City Bus rapid transit system development.
Mexico City is rapidly growing and ranks among the five largest cities in the world. With an expanding metropolitan area and a population of 25 million people, travel times are constantly increasing and there are great needs for improved public transport solutions.
The Mexico City government has identified bus as a key mode of transport to enhance mobility and the government has recently announced it will renew urban bus fleets, create new bus lines and extend already existing networks.
can provide solutions for a rapidly-changing market.
“We have decided on actions that would mobilize 485 billion pesos that would allow us to boost the creation of infrastructure projects, incentivize infrastructure investment and private consumption,” Herrera said at a press conference”- Mexican Finance Minister Arturo Herrera.
As first step in the development Metrobus going to order 120 busses 2020
Volvo Buses has during its 20 years in Mexico become one of the Mexico’s leading bus manufacturers and a trusted provider to Mexican governments. Mexico City´s politics on transport will undoubtedly further boost Volvo´s production and create business opportunities for its suppliers.
- Oleg Zastenker, Business Sweden Automotive, Introduction
- Moshe Wiener, Commercial Director, Volvo Buses Mexico Volvo busses developing public transportation in Mexico
- Roberto Capuano, VD Mexico City Public transport authorities, Metrobus Mexico City infrastructure development
- Ernst Lundberg, Business Sweden Mexico City Market overview, doing business in Mexico
Join us for an exciting seminar regarding the opportunities for Swedish automotive suppliers related to Mexico City´s strategic mobility plan.
For more information please contact:
Oleg Zastenker, Business Sweden – 0708949202, email@example.com
Date: 5 mars 2020
Venue: Elite Park Avenue Hotel Göteborg
Participation: Free of charge.
Limited number of seats, available on a first-come, first-served basis
- 25 Augusti, 2022
Fredrik Sidahl – a profile in Swedish automotive industry
- Seminar with Fredrik After a career stretching over more than 30 years, The Scandinavian Automotive Supplier Association’s (FKG) CEO since...
- 30 Augusti, 2022
Seminarium i Forsheda
- Öka produktiviteten – koppla upp dig! Vilken affärsnytta kan mätning av utnyttjandegrad ge ditt industriföretag? Hur går man tillväga för...
- 31 Augusti, 2022
From the Chip to City – Nordic Automotive Event
- Autonomous vehicles integrated with the smart city and mobility infrastructure of tomorrow! As the automotive industry races to develop and...
- 20 September, 2022
IAA Transportation 2022 – FKG gör svensk samlingsmonter
- IAA Commercial Vehicles blir IAA Transportation 2022 Precis som när IAA Cars stöptes om i ny form och blev IAA...
- 20 September, 2022
Kurs: Corrosion and corrosion protection training
- Surface Academy by Proton Technology To prevent damage, it is essential to understand what causes corrosion on components under certain...