- 5 Mars, 2020
Volvo Buses and Mexico city bus rapid transit system
Business Sweden together with Volvo Buses and Metrobus, Mexico City Public transport authorities organizing workshop about Mexico City Bus rapid transit system development.
Mexico City is rapidly growing and ranks among the five largest cities in the world. With an expanding metropolitan area and a population of 25 million people, travel times are constantly increasing and there are great needs for improved public transport solutions.
The Mexico City government has identified bus as a key mode of transport to enhance mobility and the government has recently announced it will renew urban bus fleets, create new bus lines and extend already existing networks.
can provide solutions for a rapidly-changing market.
“We have decided on actions that would mobilize 485 billion pesos that would allow us to boost the creation of infrastructure projects, incentivize infrastructure investment and private consumption,” Herrera said at a press conference”- Mexican Finance Minister Arturo Herrera.
As first step in the development Metrobus going to order 120 busses 2020
Volvo Buses has during its 20 years in Mexico become one of the Mexico’s leading bus manufacturers and a trusted provider to Mexican governments. Mexico City´s politics on transport will undoubtedly further boost Volvo´s production and create business opportunities for its suppliers.
- Oleg Zastenker, Business Sweden Automotive, Introduction
- Moshe Wiener, Commercial Director, Volvo Buses Mexico Volvo busses developing public transportation in Mexico
- Roberto Capuano, VD Mexico City Public transport authorities, Metrobus Mexico City infrastructure development
- Ernst Lundberg, Business Sweden Mexico City Market overview, doing business in Mexico
Join us for an exciting seminar regarding the opportunities for Swedish automotive suppliers related to Mexico City´s strategic mobility plan.
For more information please contact:
Oleg Zastenker, Business Sweden – 0708949202, email@example.com
Date: 5 mars 2020
Venue: Elite Park Avenue Hotel Göteborg
Participation: Free of charge.
Limited number of seats, available on a first-come, first-served basis
- 1 Oktober, 2021
Introduktion till Industri 4.0
- Vill du lära dig grunderna i Industri 4.0, i din egen takt, när du själv vill? Då är MOOC:en (Massive...
- 5 Oktober, 2021
Nätverksträff: Kvinnan i Leverantörsindustrin
- ÄNTLIGEN DAGS FÖR NÄTVERSTRÄFF! Över ett år har gått sedan vi sågs senast med nätverket Kvinnan i Leverantörsindustrin, och nu...
- 6 Oktober, 2021
Live Digital XR Event 2021
- Accelerate the transformation from Physical to Virtual Join us for a digital high level interactive event speaking about industry solutions...
- 13 Oktober, 2021
Kunskapsekonomins viktigaste tillgång: FoU-samverkan och immaterialrätt
- Svenskt Näringsliv bjuder in till webbinarium Innovation sker ofta bäst när personer med olika bakgrund samarbetar. En form för detta...
- 21 Oktober, 2021
SLD2021 100 minuter Digital
- Consequence of change – The mobility turns to future SLD2021 will be a digital event broadcasted live October 21st 13.00....