- 27 Januari, 2020
Lunchseminarium: Den amerikanska automotive marknaden
Business Sweden will be hosting a presentation focused on the U.S. Automotive Market in 2020 sharing the latest insights for Swedish companies gained through speaking with local industry stakeholders in collaboration with the Swedish Energy Agency.
While the U.S. Automotive industry slowed down slightly in 2019, it is projected to bounce back in 2020 regardless of global uncertainties affecting many industries. The U.S. remains the world’s second largest vehicle market and there are various prioritized innovation areas representing opportunities for Swedish companies and solutions to gain traction in the U.S. market. Capabilities within sustainable technologies are key competences of several Swedish companies, as are safety aspects that will be imperative moving forward in further developing automotive vehicles. The opportunities are not only limited to the larger Swedish automotive companies, but also the innovative and disruptive ones that can provide solutions for a rapidly-changing market.
Topics presented will include
- U.S. market overview, recent developments and industry forecast
- Key Trends/Challenges in U.S. market facing OEMs and Suppliers
- Opportunity Areas for Swedish companies in electrification, light weighting, fuel cells
- Best practices for U.S. market entry/expansion
Date: 27 January 2020
Venue: AI Innovation of Sweden, Lindholmspiren 11, 417 56 Göteborg
Participation: Free of charge.
Lunch will be served (Wrap or similar).
Limited number of seats, available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 28 November, 2023
Compete-nce: FKGs Vägvisare
- Hur mår fordonsleverantörerna hösten 2023? FKG skickar varje höst ut en undersökning till sina medlemmar, dels med frågor från tidigare...
- 30 November, 2023
- Vilket samarbetsklimat vill vi ge varandra? Om vi ska lyckas med en omställning till en cirkulär ekonomi för en hållbar...
- 5 December, 2023
Future manufacturing talent
- Ingenjör 4.0 Join this webinar to understand the role of advanced technology in modern manufacturing. We’ll discuss the challenge of...