- 27 Januari, 2020
Lunchseminarium: Den amerikanska automotive marknaden
Business Sweden will be hosting a presentation focused on the U.S. Automotive Market in 2020 sharing the latest insights for Swedish companies gained through speaking with local industry stakeholders in collaboration with the Swedish Energy Agency.
While the U.S. Automotive industry slowed down slightly in 2019, it is projected to bounce back in 2020 regardless of global uncertainties affecting many industries. The U.S. remains the world’s second largest vehicle market and there are various prioritized innovation areas representing opportunities for Swedish companies and solutions to gain traction in the U.S. market. Capabilities within sustainable technologies are key competences of several Swedish companies, as are safety aspects that will be imperative moving forward in further developing automotive vehicles. The opportunities are not only limited to the larger Swedish automotive companies, but also the innovative and disruptive ones that can provide solutions for a rapidly-changing market.
Topics presented will include
- U.S. market overview, recent developments and industry forecast
- Key Trends/Challenges in U.S. market facing OEMs and Suppliers
- Opportunity Areas for Swedish companies in electrification, light weighting, fuel cells
- Best practices for U.S. market entry/expansion
Date: 27 January 2020
Venue: AI Innovation of Sweden, Lindholmspiren 11, 417 56 Göteborg
Participation: Free of charge.
Lunch will be served (Wrap or similar).
Limited number of seats, available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 25 Augusti, 2022
Fredrik Sidahl – a profile in Swedish automotive industry
- Seminar with Fredrik After a career stretching over more than 30 years, The Scandinavian Automotive Supplier Association’s (FKG) CEO since...
- 30 Augusti, 2022
Seminarium i Forsheda
- Öka produktiviteten – koppla upp dig! Vilken affärsnytta kan mätning av utnyttjandegrad ge ditt industriföretag? Hur går man tillväga för...
- 31 Augusti, 2022
From the Chip to City – Nordic Automotive Event
- Autonomous vehicles integrated with the smart city and mobility infrastructure of tomorrow! As the automotive industry races to develop and...
- 20 September, 2022
Kurs: Corrosion and corrosion protection training
- Surface Academy by Proton Technology To prevent damage, it is essential to understand what causes corrosion on components under certain...
- 20 September, 2022
IAA Transportation 2022 – FKG gör svensk samlingsmonter
- IAA Commercial Vehicles blir IAA Transportation 2022 Precis som när IAA Cars stöptes om i ny form och blev IAA...