- 6 Oktober, 2021
Live Digital XR Event 2021
Join us for a digital high level interactive event speaking about industry solutions based on XR technology. Where we will address digital transformation challenges and creating industrial value through a mix of presentations, panel discussion and live demo. We want customers to tell their story as well as showing the great capabilities of the technology.
Safe, Productive and Sustainable Human-Centric Operations
Break the silos between design, manufacturing, and maintenance. Decrease lead times to meet the start of production, at controlled quality and cost. See how to validate product integration early in a human-centric way. Understand with confidence, that by integrating human interactions thought the product development lifecycle, is the way forward to predict and mitigate risk to assure on-time delivery, optimal performance and a safe and efficient work environment.
When? 6 October 2021 15.00-17.00
- 15.00 – 15.15 Introduction – Human Centric Product & Process Validation – How to use VR in a disruptive way to support Virtual Development in early Phases, Michael Kerausch, Director Human Centric Outcome, ESI Group
- 15.15 -15.30 Concept of streamed XR and the opportunities it creates for manufacturing industries – Greg Jones, Director, Global Business Development/Product Management, XR at NVIDIA
- 15.30 -15.45 The power of collaborative group VR, Steve Horton, Group Manager, Vehicle Strategy at Volvo Group Trucks Technology
- 15.45 -16. 05 Panel discussion
- Jonas Fredriksson, MD ESI Northern Europe
- Åsa Fast-Berglund, COO Stena Industry Innovation Lab at Chalmers
- Steve Horton, Group Manager, Vehicle Strategy at Volvo Group Trucks Technology
- Greg Jones, Director, Global Business Development/Product Management, XR at NVIDIA
- Michael Kerausch, Director Human Centric Outcome, ESI Group
- 16.05 – 16.15 Collaborative demo powered by IC.IDO
- 16.15 – 16.30 Q&A
- 16.30-17.00 Networking
- 25 Augusti, 2022
Fredrik Sidahl – a profile in Swedish automotive industry
- Seminar with Fredrik After a career stretching over more than 30 years, The Scandinavian Automotive Supplier Association’s (FKG) CEO since...
- 31 Augusti, 2022
From the Chip to City – Nordic Automotive Event
- Autonomous vehicles integrated with the smart city and mobility infrastructure of tomorrow! As the automotive industry races to develop and...
- 20 September, 2022
IAA Transportation 2022 – FKG gör svensk samlingsmonter
- IAA Commercial Vehicles blir IAA Transportation 2022 Precis som när IAA Cars stöptes om i ny form och blev IAA...
- 20 September, 2022
Kurs: Corrosion and corrosion protection training
- Surface Academy by Proton Technology To prevent damage, it is essential to understand what causes corrosion on components under certain...
- 20 Oktober, 2022
SLD – Stora Leverantörsdagen 2022
- SLD2022 – Competitive in a changing world Vår värld förändras på ett disruptivt sätt – vem hade anat en pandemi...