- 17 September, 2020
New UN Regulation for Cyber Security in road vehicles mandated by EU – webinar on how to get your organization ready for CSMS certification and vehicle type approval
Some markets plan to mandate CSMS certification for new vehicles from 2022 and other regulations are in still in draft form. Managing this uncertainty – ensuring successful type approval while avoiding an overspending – has become a critical business success factor.
Join KPMG and ESCRYPT on September 17 at 12.00 CET to discuss how to successfully implement UNECE WP.29 TF-CS/OTA & ISO/SAE 21434.
The number and reach of potential attack scenarios for modern vehicles has drastically increased. Consequently, activities are underway worldwide to regulate and standardize automotive cybersecurity. They all share three main themes: a stronger focus on the specifics of the automotive industry; the challenge and requirement to maintain security over the entire lifecycle; and the increasingly compulsory nature of regulations such as the inclusion of cybersecurity at type approval.
These themes are particularly visible in the upcoming UN Regulation from the UNECE WP.29 and the ISO/SAE 21434. They define and mandate explicit Cybersecurity Management Systems (CSMS) for the protection of vehicles.
Using insights from our joint engagements across the globe, we will address relevant activities and major questions that arise in the buildup of a CSMS.
During this webinar, we will discuss:
- The UNECE WP.29 test phase
- Relevant working groups (e.g. at the ISO or VDA)
- The relationship of information security and cybersecurity
- Security for the entire lifecycle
- Impact on the manufacturer/supplier relationship
- Cybermaturity in the ecosystem, in the supply chain
Speakers will include:
Joachim Jeanneret, KPMG Sweden Cyber Security – Joachim.email@example.com
Christopher Kusch, Escrypt –Christopher.Kusch@escrypt.com
Feel free to contact Joachim or Christopher if you have any questions in advance of the webinar.
To register, use the link below:
- 28 November, 2023
Compete-nce: FKGs Vägvisare
- Hur mår fordonsleverantörerna hösten 2023? FKG skickar varje höst ut en undersökning till sina medlemmar, dels med frågor från tidigare...
- 30 November, 2023
- Vilket samarbetsklimat vill vi ge varandra? Om vi ska lyckas med en omställning till en cirkulär ekonomi för en hållbar...
- 5 December, 2023
Future manufacturing talent
- Ingenjör 4.0 Join this webinar to understand the role of advanced technology in modern manufacturing. We’ll discuss the challenge of...