- 16 December, 2020
EIT Manufacturing: Ideate
Ideate is designed to support innovation and business creation through inspiration and facilitation of collaboration.
Apply to attend online and hear from speakers at Kairos Future, and EIT’s partners about the future of the manufacturing industry and its challenges. After the workshop, you are encouraged to submit an initial proposal and contribute to others’ proposals.
It comprises 3 main components scheduled for the following dates:
- December 16th, 2020 -Workshop 1, Inspiration and connection: The kick-off to open collaboration that will address industry challenges
- December 16th, 2020- Jan 19th, 2021, Open Collaboration Process: Participants will be invited to submit their initial proposals and collaborate using a simple digital platform.
- January 20th, 2021 – Workshop 2, Results of open collaboration: The initial proposals are structured and discussed ahead of the Open Call, scheduled to be launched in February 2021
This process of proposal refinement expects to stimulate strong proposals within our community and ensure greater applicability to the industry.
Ideate is primarily aimed at registered companies and research institutions in the European manufacturing industry, especially in the Nordics, Baltics and the UK.
For more information and registration, please klick HERE.
- 9 December, 2021
Compete-nce: AGES Industri om svensk industris fördel
- CO2 tåget går nu. Viktigheten i 3 M. Management. Market. Moral. Har du svårt att komma igång med ditt arbete...
- 14 December, 2021
Hur matchar vi tillgång och efterfrågan på laddinfrastruktur?
- Rundabordssamtal anordnat av Business Region Göteborg Välkommen på det sista av höstens tre rundabordssamtal om ett utsläppsfritt transportsystem. Vid detta...