- 19 November, 2020
Effective project management for SME’s
This set of three interactive workshops – especially adapted for manufacturing SMEs – introduces Agile and Waterfall principles, including some Agile 2 aspects. The workshops provide a core knowledge base to strengthen your project management capabilities and practical guidance tailored to your company. An attendance certificate will be issued to participants that complete the course, actively participate and complete course assignments.
Dates and times:
- Introduction – Date: Nov 19th 2020 Time: 8.00-10.30 CET. Introduction to industrial challenges, Agile and WF. Key principles for efficient execution. Self-assessment and Q/A.
- Phase 1 – Date: Dec 3rd 2020 Time: 8.00-10.30 CET. Agile Planning. Team/organisation. Product/process structuring, requirement management. Start short assignment. Evaluation.
- Phase 2 – Date: Dec 17th 2020 Time: 8.00-10.30 CET. Reporting assignment. Decision-making. Change management. Adapting Agile/WF in the industrial context.
Björn Fagerström (PhD) CLC Director North at EIT Manufacturing. Björn has over 25 years of experience in industry, leading large-scale international research, engineering, and industrial projects. He has also worked as professor in engineering management at Mälardalen University in Sweden.
During the workshops, EIT Manufacturing’s partners will also provide examples and best practice from ongoing projects.
The course is held free of charge. Priority will be given to participants from European SME’s in the manufacturing sector. A total of 30 participants will be accepted — max 2 participants per company.
Interested? Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, organisation, and telephone number.
- 28 November, 2023
Compete-nce: FKGs Vägvisare
- Hur mår fordonsleverantörerna hösten 2023? FKG skickar varje höst ut en undersökning till sina medlemmar, dels med frågor från tidigare...
- 30 November, 2023
- Vilket samarbetsklimat vill vi ge varandra? Om vi ska lyckas med en omställning till en cirkulär ekonomi för en hållbar...
- 5 December, 2023
Future manufacturing talent
- Ingenjör 4.0 Join this webinar to understand the role of advanced technology in modern manufacturing. We’ll discuss the challenge of...