- 19 November, 2020
Effective project management for SME’s
This set of three interactive workshops – especially adapted for manufacturing SMEs – introduces Agile and Waterfall principles, including some Agile 2 aspects. The workshops provide a core knowledge base to strengthen your project management capabilities and practical guidance tailored to your company. An attendance certificate will be issued to participants that complete the course, actively participate and complete course assignments.
Dates and times:
- Introduction – Date: Nov 19th 2020 Time: 8.00-10.30 CET. Introduction to industrial challenges, Agile and WF. Key principles for efficient execution. Self-assessment and Q/A.
- Phase 1 – Date: Dec 3rd 2020 Time: 8.00-10.30 CET. Agile Planning. Team/organisation. Product/process structuring, requirement management. Start short assignment. Evaluation.
- Phase 2 – Date: Dec 17th 2020 Time: 8.00-10.30 CET. Reporting assignment. Decision-making. Change management. Adapting Agile/WF in the industrial context.
Björn Fagerström (PhD) CLC Director North at EIT Manufacturing. Björn has over 25 years of experience in industry, leading large-scale international research, engineering, and industrial projects. He has also worked as professor in engineering management at Mälardalen University in Sweden.
During the workshops, EIT Manufacturing’s partners will also provide examples and best practice from ongoing projects.
The course is held free of charge. Priority will be given to participants from European SME’s in the manufacturing sector. A total of 30 participants will be accepted — max 2 participants per company.
Interested? Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, organisation, and telephone number.
- 25 Augusti, 2022
Fredrik Sidahl – a profile in Swedish automotive industry
- Seminar with Fredrik After a career stretching over more than 30 years, The Scandinavian Automotive Supplier Association’s (FKG) CEO since...
- 30 Augusti, 2022
Seminarium i Forsheda
- Öka produktiviteten – koppla upp dig! Vilken affärsnytta kan mätning av utnyttjandegrad ge ditt industriföretag? Hur går man tillväga för...
- 31 Augusti, 2022
From the Chip to City – Nordic Automotive Event
- Autonomous vehicles integrated with the smart city and mobility infrastructure of tomorrow! As the automotive industry races to develop and...
- 20 September, 2022
Kurs: Corrosion and corrosion protection training
- Surface Academy by Proton Technology To prevent damage, it is essential to understand what causes corrosion on components under certain...
- 20 September, 2022
IAA Transportation 2022 – FKG gör svensk samlingsmonter
- IAA Commercial Vehicles blir IAA Transportation 2022 Precis som när IAA Cars stöptes om i ny form och blev IAA...