- 2 Maj, 2022
Czech Innovation Day
Business Sweden together with the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Stockholm invites you to the Czech Innovation Day, which will take place on May 2, 2022 at 13.30-17.00 in Stockholm.
The delegation from the Czech Republic will consist of Ms. Marketa Pekarova Adamova (Speaker of the Czech Parliament), accompanied by 5 Czech companies with focus on Smart Energy & transportation solutions for Smart Cities. The aim is to organize business meetings between Czech companies and Swedish companies within the same sectors (water, air and waste treatment; e-mobility & IT solutions) and provide networking opportunities. The objective is to showcase Swedish solutions within targeted areas of interest for the Czech companies and delegates and exchange experiences between the Czech Republic and Sweden.
• 13:30-14:00: Registration
• 14:00-14:20: Opening Remarks – Ms Marketa Pekarova Adamova, Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies of the Parliament of the Czech Republic Swedish representative (TBC)
• 14:20-14:30 Q&A
• 14:30-14:50 Introduction to and discussion on e-mobility and green tech in Sweden – Camilla Lood, Senior expert on transport and e-mobility at Business Sweden
• 14:50-15:30 Presentation of Czech companies:
Asio New, spol. s r.o.
• 15:30-15:40 Presentation of Swedish companies
• 15:40-16:00 Coffee Break
• 16:00-17:00 B2B meetings and networking
For any enquiries, please contact Madelen Strömberg at Business Sweden.
- 5 December, 2023
Future manufacturing talent
- Ingenjör 4.0 Join this webinar to understand the role of advanced technology in modern manufacturing. We’ll discuss the challenge of...
- 15 December, 2023
FFI: Framtidens mobilitetstjänster driver omställningen
- Frukost med FFI Hur ökar vi takten för att ställa om vägtransportsystemet? Svaren är många, men en viktig del är...