- 3 Juni, 2020
Bifrost Talks Mobility
Enabling the Future with Infrastructure
The future of autonomy inherently requires infrastructure and connectivity to allow communication and coordination. Looking to the future, infrastructure must be in place in order to scale autonomy.
We will look at what has been done, what is happening now, and what will the future look like.
Michael Lim Cofounder, Xtelligent
Transportation entrepreneur building Cooperative Intelligent Transportation System (C-ITS) technology to enable the scaling of connected and automated transportation technologies. Michael previously led the City of Los Angeles’s Automated Vehicle initiatives.
Richard Pelletier Founder, Turn LLC and Graduate Professor of Transportation Systems & Design
Richard A. Pelletier is currently the Head of Strategic Design of aiPod Inc., a California based startup developing autonomous urban Mobility-as-a-Service. He works to Advance the education and training of creative leaders in Transportation Design, and leads start-up teams to incubate and deploy better mobility.
For more information and registration, CLICK HERE.
- 25 Augusti, 2022
Fredrik Sidahl – a profile in Swedish automotive industry
- Seminar with Fredrik After a career stretching over more than 30 years, The Scandinavian Automotive Supplier Association’s (FKG) CEO since...
- 30 Augusti, 2022
Seminarium i Forsheda
- Öka produktiviteten – koppla upp dig! Vilken affärsnytta kan mätning av utnyttjandegrad ge ditt industriföretag? Hur går man tillväga för...
- 31 Augusti, 2022
From the Chip to City – Nordic Automotive Event
- Autonomous vehicles integrated with the smart city and mobility infrastructure of tomorrow! As the automotive industry races to develop and...
- 20 September, 2022
IAA Transportation 2022 – FKG gör svensk samlingsmonter
- IAA Commercial Vehicles blir IAA Transportation 2022 Precis som när IAA Cars stöptes om i ny form och blev IAA...
- 20 September, 2022
Kurs: Corrosion and corrosion protection training
- Surface Academy by Proton Technology To prevent damage, it is essential to understand what causes corrosion on components under certain...