- 27 April, 2020
Automotive Tech days in India
After conducting a successful Sweden Automotive Day program last September where we visited Ashok Leyland and Mahindra & Mahindra, we are now launching our next Swedish Auto Tech Day 2020 due to popular demand from our Swedish companies.
Swedish companies met with 200 participants from 2 of the largest OEM’s leading to more than 50 b2b meetings. As a result, Swedish companies have received several RFP’s, and many are in the approved vendor list now.
If you missed the earlier event, this is your chance to join.
New B2B program: Automotive Tech days in India 2020
This time, we are planning a visit to the other major Indian OEMs – Tata Motors and Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles with B2B prebooked meetings with development teams and key decision makers.
As well as half day workshop with industry experts along with a site visits
DAY 1 DAY2 & 3 Perspective on the automotive industry
Workshop with industry experts
Site visit to tier 1 supplier(s)
Factory visit to two OEMs incl. exhibit area in OEM premises
Presentations by Swedish participants
B2B meetings with key decision makers
Snapshot of target OEM’s
Tata Motors is the largest OEM’s in India ranking #1 in commercial vehicles sales (437 281 units), #5 of in passenger vehicles (101 645 units) in addition to luxury brands such as Jaguar and Landrover (JVRL) (398 790 units). The company’s revenue stands at $ 14 Bn having 2019.
VE Commercial Vehicles Limited is a joint venture between the Volvo Group (Volvo) and Eicher Motors Limited (EML). VE Commercial Vehicles Ltd. (VECV) comprises of four business verticals – Eicher trucks and buses, Volvo trucks India, Eicher engineering components and VE powertrain. The company is the 4th largest in CV’s has an estimated $1.5 Bn in revenue.
Topics presented will include
Fourth largest automotive market
India is the fourth largest automotive market globally with a total production volume of 4.6 million passenger vehicles and 1.1 commercial vehicles between 2018 – 2019. In 2019, the automotive industry experienced a decline in sales due to regulatory changes, a liquidity crunch, rise in the cost of raw materials. The automotive industry is expected to recover in 2020. Indian OEM’s will invest in developing electric vehicles, complying with increased emission and safety standards, offering a connected vehicle while understanding digital and analytics-driven transformation of their core business.
For more information please contact:
- 3 Mars, 2020
Frukostseminarium: Sänkt tröskel för allvarlig miljöskada
- Nu börjar reglerna tillämpas i praktiken. På senare tid har flera fall aktualiserats där länsstyrelserna drivit frågan om allvarlig miljöskada,...
- 5 Mars, 2020
Volvo Buses and Mexico city bus rapid transit system
- Workshop: Mexico City Bus rapid transit system development. Business Sweden together with Volvo Buses and Metrobus, Mexico City Public transport...
- 17 Mars, 2020
Smart och proaktivt underhåll
- – Är du beredd att ta nästa steg? Vill du förutsäga stillestånd och effektivisera dina processer? Vill du undvika onödiga...
- 18 Mars, 2020
- Framtidssäkra ditt företag med rätt kompetens Den snabba teknikutvecklingen och globaliseringen ställer krav på ny kompetens – det kanske till...
- 1 April, 2020
- Framtidssäkrad digitalisering med människa i fokus. Har ditt företag en utmaning i att kompetensförsörja er utveckling? Vill du attrahera rätt...